If you know your book has problems,
but you don’t know how to fix them,
then it’s time for a professional manuscript critique.
What you’ll get
- Thorough analysis of the major elements of your book as well as clear, practical guidance for any necessary revisions.
- Detailed comments and suggestions throughout your manuscript focusing on specific scenes or passages that need work, along with before-and-after examples to illustrate my points.
- One-on-one consultation with a pro (that would be me) as you incorporate the critique and make revisions to your manuscript.
- Follow-up review of your manuscript after you’ve completed your rewrite.
- The benefit of my thirty-plus years’ experience in the book publishing business.
What you won’t get
- A few pages of generic, canned material that too often masquerades as a critique in this business.
- Brutal criticism – it isn’t constructive or necessary.
My manuscript critiques usually run from thirty to sixty pages in length, depending on the length of the manuscript and the issues discussed.
The fee for a manuscript critique is based on the length of the manuscript: $22 per thousand words.
|Questions about how a manuscript critique will help you bring out the full potential of your book? Call me at 505-401-1021 or send me an email at email@example.com.|